Friday, February 24, 2012

February 23, 2012

11:45am
Home in time for BlytheRawLive at noon!
Got one store serviced. Came home and cleaned the dog yard, watered the plants in that yard, filled the hummingbird feeder & checked around for any wind damage. There was none, luckily.
And, my mom just informed me she has a dr. appt. on Wed. that I didn't know about ... hmmm.

3pm
So, I got the 3 18-gallon bins down in the dog yard topped off with fresh soil. And, I dumped the seeds in one of them that I had been trying to sprout indoors with no luck. So, if they grow great. If not, oh well. I have plenty more! Also watered all the plants on the deck. I also fertilized the herbs and the blueberry bush.

It is so nice outside. I'm going out to read for a bit. It is 71F and NO wind!

8:30pm
I've been going through profiles on hundreds of G+ers tonight. I've had so many people Circle me the past couple of days, it's ridiculous. I have over 500 people who have circled me recently! No way I can Circle them all back!

No comments: