Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25, 2012

4:30am
Couldn't sleep, so here I am! I don't really feel that tired, so I must have gotten enough.

Recharged my mp3 battery overnight. Recharging my eReader now.

8am
The darn wind is back!! And, it's cold ... bummer!

10am
Doves and their room are cleaned up. I have so much I need to do, but all I want to do is read fanfic ...

11am
Listing several old user manuals on Bonanza.

Noon
It's so annoying that you can't get basic Delivery Confirmation on letter-sized mailings ...

Vintage Sears AM/FM Clock Radio with Cassette Recorder Owner/Operator Manual - at QuinGem's Bonanza shop

Eureka Deep Steam Extractor Owner's Guide 2590 series - Carpet Steamers at QuinGem's Bonanza shop

Toastmaster Waffle Baker Use and Care Guide - Waffle Makers at QuinGem's Bonanza shop

Aloha Breeze Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Instruction Manual - Other at QuinGem's Bonanza shop

1:30pm
Auction: Vintage Beautiful Flowers 'n Things Book - 1970

Auction: Vintage Round Enameled Clip-on Earrings

That's all the listing for today. 

No comments: