Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

8:30am
Wow! I just won this for free, Handkerchiefs a Collectors Guide  
I don't collect them, but I want to get ideas from the vintage pictures for other crafts. Although I do have some very old ones still in their original boxes!

Gotta get ready to go shopping now that my mom finally came out of her room for the day ...
'Do we gotta go shopping today ...' says the ... still in nightgown ...
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

It'll probably be after 10 when we go now. Gah!

11:30am
I survived (& so did my mom ... grrr. Her Eggo waffles & Kashi cereals ...) Didn't get any meat other than uncured bacon and hot dogs ... well, I did find frozen game hens and more elk burger, though ... oh, well. Maybe next week.

Going to have a salad for lunch, though. Yum! Need to hard-boil a few eggs first.

OMG! I just got a $34 payment from CafePress. Two months in a row I actually made money there! What's up with that! Coool!

2:45pm
So tired. Cleaned the doves' cage, vacuumed their room, fed the wild birds and hummers. Had to rest after that.

4pm
Using my glass straw for the first time. It will take some getting used to as it is a bit bigger around than a regular plastic straw, but I like it.

My mom is going to attempt to make 'pizza' using tortillas as the base ... hmmm. Going to be messy.

5:30pm
Dinner was actually pretty good ... more like quesadilla than pizza, so not too messy.

No comments: