Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

7am
Gotta work today ... just one store over in Dixon, so should be done before noon. Have to cut across to Davis & go to Trader Joe's for some more food for Ezra and toilet paper on the way home.

My left eye is itching again this morning. Damn birch pollen.

1pm
That was such a nice drive through farmland today. Lots of sheared sheep & alpacas/llamas; horses, cattle, goats, emus, miniature angus. I see all kinds between Woodland, Davis and Dixon. Love it.
And, my eye is still itching ...

4pm
Spent a couple of hours weeding and cleaning up seed pods from the Ming tree. It is so nice out right now. Supposed to rain tomorrow.

Got my mesh bags & nut milk bag from BlytheRaw shop. Got a bonus grain bag, too! Nice quality on all.

Almost time for chats. #foodiechats at 5 (not sure of theme), then #gardenchat at 6 (roses theme.)


Wow! I just won this for free, Strawberry incense 20 sticks

5:15pm
Eh. The foodie chat is boring. What everyone had as super bowl snacks. Not much healthy stuff. Ugh. Now, what to make for your Valentine.

I couldn't take it any more. Moved over to the garden chat room early.

8:15pm
Well, it's supposed to rain in the morning. Won't be doing my 2 Sacramento Staples as planned, but will do the one here in Woodland.

The garden chat was really good. Lots of good rose tips and several more added to my list to check into when I am ready to buy roses.

No comments: