Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

9:30am
Well, this day didn't start off great. I was kind of blah. Didn't eat this morning. Got to the PO & felt queasy, so came home.

Check out Friend.io. I just joined. We'll see how user-friendly and useful it is. As long as it's not going to be cluttered & unsecured like Facebook, I may use it!

Cool! I got the old Watkins Almanac that I won on Listia!!
Also got the Acerola powder I ordered! Tastes sooooo much better than regular Vitamin C powder!
And, I got a birthday present! Thanks, Velda!

12:30pm
Still don't feel too good.

1:30pm

Auction: Fleur de Lis Address Labels

Auction: Frog Address Labels

Taking the rest of the week off. I'll make up the time on Monday. 

7:15pm
I got 8 envelopes made half-way. Can't do the folding, etc. until I get a can of acrylic spray (or find the one I know I have!) to seal the collages.
Not the best picture. Got a lot of glare from the overhead lights.

No comments: