Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2012

Noon
Another lazy day. Just been doing a couple of chats, re-introducing myself to Facebook (Yeah, I know - nuts ...), and vegging.
But, I lost another pound since 2/15! I am now 124 lbs. Five more to go to be back to my normal weight.

2pm
My mom's birthday is tomorrow. She'll be 72. I hope to take her to the Yolo Food Bank's Pig Day event at the Davis Farmer's Market on Saturday. They are having free pancake breakfasts.

I did get a load of laundry done today.
And, I did my trampoline exercises!

I also have another batch of eggshells in the dehydrator. I made the best hard-boiled eggs last night. Just perfect. No discoloring of the yolk and the shells peeled off so nicely. Yum. I should have taken a picture! And, used the water on the herbs on the deck this morning.

No comments: