Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012

6pm
It's been a very long day for me. I didn't get home until 3, which is late in my world! ;)
It got to 98F today. Supposed to go down for the next few days. Yay!
I serviced 3 stores today. I made the mistake of buying something to eat for lunch at one of my stores. I was so disappointed when I read the sticker & saw all the crappy ingredients in the fresh deli foods. I bought 2 chicken wings and a cup of ambrosia. Why do they need HFCS in them, and all the other crap! Ugh.
I also stopped at the WEAVE thrift store on the way home. Found a cool reversible vest and a cute little mini blue splatter stoneware pitcher for my bathroom.
Listening to a new Daniel Vitalis interview:
http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/3/246/show_3246575.mp3

Read this really nice interview with Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka earlier:
http://www.out.com/out-exclusives/2012/01/11/neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-love-couple-stars-children?page=0%2C0

Dinner was homemade tacos. Homemade tortillas (mix of almond flour and coconut flour,) ground lamb (with cayenne powder,) homegrown lettuce & tomatoes with shredded raw cheddar cheese. Yuuuummmmy!

7:30pm
Just started reading Supernatural: Nevermore by Keith R.A. DeCandido, outside in the sunshine. Got through 5 chapters in an hour. I'm going to collect all of them. I'm surprised there aren't too many of them. Chuck Shurely wrote way more! ;)

Going to close up early to watch Criminal Minds and CSI. I am so shocked that I rarely watch the actual TV any more ... boggles my mind ...

No comments: