Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

7/9/12
5pm
I woke up in so much pain this morning. The migraine is worse today. But, I had to do a special project for work. Somehow, I got it done. Also, got a bit of shopping done. Presents for a 3 year old. Need to get them all packaged up to hopefully ship out tomorrow.

I have 6 more episodes of White Collar to watch before the new season starts tomorrow. Can't watch them tonight the way my head feels, though! Can't concentrate & my left eye is blurry.

7/10/12
7:30am
Sick all night with this migraine from hell. Haven't had one this bad for quite some time. Didn't even remember to post my blogs last night, so continuing today.

Have a load of wash going now.

Going to catch up on some articles I didn't get to yesterday.

Homemade Cleaners

THE ‘SEED’ OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – The Wild Saffron Crocus Bulb – This week, in addition to...

Summer-Blooming Bulbs You Should Plant in Your Garden

9:45am
Just watched Matt Bomer on Live with Kelly. Gorgeous guy! Must catch up on season 3 of White Collar today. Season 4 starts tonight!

4:15pm
Just finished catching up with White Collar. Great show. Can't wait until tonight!
My head is almost better. Still feel awful, but the knife behind my eye is gone.

THE SEED OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – The English or Shelling Pea –...

5:30pm
Feeling much better now. But it is 101F outside! Ick.

10pm
White Collar was great!

7/11/12
2pm
Well, I lost my internet connection last night, so didn't get this blog posted AGAIN! But, I will tonight!
Just got home from work. It is 97F already.

THE ‘SEED’ OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – The Saffron Crocus Bulb –...

3:30pm
101F ...

I'm hoping to get another computer tomorrow. An Acer All-in-One. If I can scrape together the cash after work. I'm going to get rid of my old desktop. Takes up too much room and is an XP, so I can no longer update it.

5pm
103F
Decision made. Going to order a new desktop & monitor, as well as a dvd/vcr combo from WalMart online & have them ship to the store. Cheaper than what I was going to do. Will take a few days longer to get, but that's OK. I'll probably have them next week sometime.

6pm
I'm $500.00 poorer now. But, I'll have a huge 23-inch monitor and a 1TB HD on the computer. And, my mom won't keep bugging me that there's nothing to watch on her TV. We have over 200 movies and tv series on DVD & VHS. Now she can watch them in her room. I love 'BillMeLater'!

No comments: