Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17, 2012

7:30am

THE SEED OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – Poppies!!...

Dozens of Genetically Modified Babies Already Born - How Will They Alter Human Species? This is disgusting.

Still can't get into Facebook ... guess I will use the old address and hope they haven't moved yet. I don't want Zachary's presents to be late.

I need to rearrange part of my room when I get home, so I have space to set up the new computer by the window.

It's supposed to be cool again today. So, hopefully, if I get home early enough, I can get the fence posts & caps painted black to match the fence. I want to paint the wind chime I bought yesterday black, too. It is verdigris, but I want all the wrought iron in that yard black. I may need to buy another can of paint.



It's a beautiful day & I have to work ...


2pm
Having a late lunch/snack. Then, I'll get the furniture moved by the window. Not going to get the painting done today.
It is very cloudy today. Only 70F right now.

Six natural remedies to help relieve migraines

5pm
Load of laundry done. Furniture and computers moved. Presents packaged and ready to mail in the morning. Waiting for dinner now.
New White Collar tonight!!!!

No comments: