Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012

8am
Slightly cloudy out. Apparently there was some rain overnight in Sacramento county. Not here, though. It's already 67F & supposed to get to 98F. It was over 100F yesterday & Saturday.
Have 2 stores to service here in Woodland today. So, at least I won't be on the freeway today. Tomorrow, I'll be going to Sacramento, so I'll be able to stop at Fry's and check out their cameras. Probably won't buy one until next month unless they have a really good deal, though. I do need to get one of those soft wrist guard-type things for the desk, though. I'm out-of-practice using a regular keyboard after using the laptop for so long & it is kind of uncomfortable.
I think it is going to be a loooong day for work. Probably won't be home until 2, I think. Sucks.
I love doing surveys, but I get so behind on them as I get so many of them. But, they are so worth it. I just cashed out on one site & it will pay my next BillMeLater bill on PayPal. Gotta pay for this computer! ;)


I need to get my PSP program loaded onto this computer so I can get some artwork done. Getting so out-of-practice! Want to make some new Incredimail stationery (& need to copy all of my old stats from the laptop onto this one.)
Ugh. Gotta get ready for work.

1pm
Only got one store done, but that's OK. Still have time to get the other done without it being late.
Having some lunch and have a load of wash going.
This is so disgusting: How Big Pharma and the Psychiatric Establishment Drugged Up Our Kids

So is this. Vaccines do NOT work reliably! Worst whooping cough outbreak in over 50 years happening among the fully vaccinated

3pm
This sucks. There is no Microsoft Works program on this computer! I need my calendar!! Need to find a calendar program to download now.


Got my paperwork done from work. Fed the hummingbirds. Second load of wash done. Now, to start moving some of my old mail and Incredimail stationery off of the laptop.

Can't believe I've only seen 3 of these movies! Priscilla, Brokeback Mountain & To Wong Fu - I own the VHS & DVDs. I actually have Milk on one of my hard drives, just haven't watched it, yet.
Top 12 LGBT Movies You Need To See, as Picked by Film Fest Organizers

5:30pm
I'd like to get this book, I think. WATCH: Montgomery Clift Remembered in New Video

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children »
PAMELA ANN COATES. Case Type: Endangered Runaway. DOB: Jan 3, 1999, Sex: Female. Missing Date: Jul 20, 2012, Race: White. Age Now: 13, Height: 5'3" (160 cm). Missing City: YULEE, Weight: 105 lbs (48 k...

8:15pm
Got caught up on all my surveys that were in my laptop email folder. Many were expired, of course. Will empty out another couple of folders of email tomorrow. Getting late. I want to listen to a Daniel Vitalis interview before bed. 

Daniel Vitalis – ReWild Your Body! Freeing the Animal Within for a Healthier, More Energized, and Exciting Life! – July 23, 2012


No comments: