Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

3:15pm
It's been a long, hot day. It's only 90F, but it sure did feel hotter driving on the freeway!
Got 1 store serviced. Went to Fry's & bought a camera, batteries and a keyboard wrist rest. Then, stopped at Cash & Carry Food Service store. I've wanted to stop in there for quite some time to see what they have & find out if you have to be a member or have a business license to shop there. It's open to the public & no membership required! So, I might shop there occasionally. I did buy a big bag of broccoli florets and some bananas.
Got my paper work done. Now going to make some watermelon sorbet.


THE SEED OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – Calendula –...

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children »
BRITTANY SHANTE ROBINSON. Case Type: Endangered Runaway. DOB: Jan 27, 1998, Sex: Female. Missing Date: Jun 14, 2012, Race: Black. Age Now: 14, Height: 5'0" (152 cm). Missing City: MOBILE, Weight: 150 ...

5pm
The watermelon sorbet is good, but it is giving me brain freeze!!

7:15pm
Well, crap ... the site I used to get my PSP8 from was one closed down by the Feds a few months ago! Have to search my files & see if I still have the old zipfile for it ... damn.
Yay, I do have it. Now to see if it will install AND work on Win7.
WooHoo! It works!!!
I love PSP8. It's old, but does everything I want with graphics. I've tried the updated versions and don't like them.

8:15pm
I guess I will have to use Google Calendar ... I can't find a calendar program I like on download.com that is comparable to Microsoft Works calendar that I'm used to. Oh, well ...
Almost time for White Collar!!!
 

No comments: