Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

8:45am
I'm slow getting started this morning, even though I've been up for almost 3 hours ... I just don't want to do anything. I know it is going to be a long work day ... dreading it.

3pm
I'm so tired, I can't think. Got 2 stores serviced. One of them took waaaay too long.
It is 96F ...
Need to get my exercises done ...

5:30pm
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children »
ARMAHN ANDREW PARRISH. Case Type: Endangered Runaway. DOB: Mar 9, 1998, Sex: Male. Missing Date: Jul 30, 2012, Race: Black. Age Now: 14, Height: 5'6" (168 cm). Missing City: LOS ANGELES, Weight: 168 l...
 
6:45pm
Got all of my exercises done for the day. Found both of my pedometers, but only found the instructions for one of them. Dusted the living room. I need new feather dusters. The feathers are coming out of the one I use in the house & the one I use for work is just filthy.
About 2 hours until White Collar. So, what shall I do ... 
 
8:15pm
It got to 101F today! Going to work on some crosswords for a bit before White Collar starts.

No comments: