Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012

7:30am
It's really nice out right now. I'll be heading to the mailbox soon with Nikky. Then, I'll be starting on my weeding and fencework. I really hope to finish this side today. Then, tomorrow, I will get the gate done. Sunday, I should be able to start taking down the old fence. If I can get Martin & Kelly (his neighbor on the other side) to help, that may get done completely.

6pm
It really has been a nice day. I finished the side of the fence about 11:30am, so missed the heat. I'll get the gate done tomorrow, I hope. I do need to go to the store and get a few parts to attach the gate to the side of the shed, a latch and some solder. And, have to find my soldering iron ...
I just have the 2 gate pieces leaning against the fence. That calla lily will be moved in a week or so to the back fence area, after its done blooming.
7:30pm
Listening to another Daniel Vitalis interview. Always informative! http://www.holisticsurvival.com/hs-94-rewild-yourself-rewild-the-planet-with-daniel-vitalis/

No comments: