Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012

7am
I've had a headache since 3am. I think it's from the outgassing of the new foam pad on my bed! Ugh. So tired now.

Just read a couple of articles: 
8 Cheap and Easy Ways to Stay Cool 
Baby golden eagle miraculously survives Utah wildfire  

So much I want to get done today. Finally getting the gate put up. Putting the slats in the chain link fence (hopefully will prevent some weed seeds from getting in my yard!!); getting a clothesline put up; so much more! 

11:15am 
Very frustrated. Can't get the old gate off, so gave up after an hour. Will tackle it again next weekend ... So, started on putting the slats in the chain link fence. Got about 5 feet done. It's going to look nice when it's done. May do a bit more tomorrow after work.
 
I dug out part of the old wood divider. Still have some more to tear out. It is rotted. Will be replacing with brick.
It will be so nice not having to look into the ditch on the other side of the chain-link fence.
 
All the holes I have to fill in on the corner of the shed where the board holding the gate latch was.
The board I can't get loose that is holding the old wooden gate onto the post.

12:30pm
Great. I have a migraine ...

3pm
Sad. Ernest Borgnine is gone ...

No comments: