Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012

7:45am
Remembered to take some melatonin last night and slept the whole night through. Got up at my normal 7 am.

Got this book this morning: Gay Gene Rising (Book I: The Disciples of Goedric Trilogy)

11am
Done outside for the day. Spent 2 hours cutting burlap to size & stapling it into 4 very old wooden vegetable crates that were my grandfather's. Two of them now have potting soil in them, but I ran out of potting soil so the other 2 don't yet. I also transplanted 2 root-bound geraniums into the hanging baskets. So, the shed decorating is almost done other than painting it next year.
Took the pic from my bedroom window. Hopefully the geraniums will get healthy again. I think I might plant garlic or onions in the wooden boxes. There is another under the other hanging basket. The other two are on the back-side of the shed.

It's another 'Spare the Air' day. Unhealthy air. We've been having a lot of those this summer.

I wasn't going to do any laundry today, but I changed my mind. Starting a load now.

Going to make more Lavender Lemonade & some Paleo cheesecake for lunch.

3:15pm
Laundry's all done for the day.
Whipping raw cream. Going to be here a while.

6pm
That whipped cream ended up as butter, which is just as good, but certainly didn't go with my dessert!

Got more ebooks!
Outburst (A Todd Mills Mystery)
Running Dry


No comments: