Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012

8:30am

Endangered Missing: CECILLIA BLOYD (CA): CECILLIA BLOYD, Age Now: 10, Missing: 08/14/2012. Missing F...

9:15am
OK. So, I really am lazy! I decided not to work again today. No gas (my gauge doesn't work, so I could have half a tank or just fumes). I get paid tomorrow, so will fill up on my way to work. Going to work in the yard for a bit, before it gets too hot.

10:45AM
Weeded for about an hour. Have a load of laundry started now.

2:15pm
New books for the day:

3:15pm 

This really annoys me - They've already been missing for FIVE days and NOW it's reported on:
Stockton girls missing from foster care »
Two Stockton girls upset about being in foster care ran away from the home, police said Wednesday.


Listening to John Denver albums again.

7:45pm
Just came in from reading outside. It's nice out right now. But, almost time for Criminal Minds.

No comments: