Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

8am
Must work today and tomorrow whether I want to or not. I don't want any of my stores to be late! Have to get gas, go to the farm for milk & stop at the store for a few things, too.


THE BULB OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – – A Lollipop in the Garden – Allium Rosenbachianum –...

"The Earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing it have names and addresses."
--Utah Philips, folksinger
 
3pm
I got home about an hour ago. Ate a late lunch. Fixed my mom's VCR (she paused it and couldn't figure out how to get it to play again!!!) I serviced one store, shopped at the co-op, then went to the farm for milk.
 
6:15pm
Today's books acquired:
  
Read 2 chapters of Supernatural: Witch's Canyon outside. It's still pretty hot. 96F. It got to 100F today. Supposed to get cooler (90s) the for the next week. Hopefully, we're trending down towards Fall now.

Not doing all of my exercises today. Might do a few of the yogas, though.

8pm
Sucks. Saving Hope and GLEE are on at the same time & I don't have the recorder hooked up & don't think I'll have time to do it before 9. Other things to do.


No comments: