Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

August 19, 2012
4am
Woke up and couldn't fall back asleep ... I took melatonin last night, too!

I'm bored. Nobody is up in my online world ...

7:30am
Hmmm ... I think this is censorship of some kind. I personally don't use any Google searches (I still use Yahoo and like it): 
Google Shopping blocks all vitamins and natural products - glitch or deliberate censorship?


1pm
Weeded for over 2 hours. It is nice outside. Had my umbrella open, so had plenty of shade while I worked. Nikky enjoyed herself, chasing bugs and rolling in the weeds. She had a nice walk to the mailbox before we went out there. So, she is sleeping now. Recharging!
Just finished lunch.

August 20, 2012
1:45pm
Got distracted reading fanfic most of yesterday and didn't do much else!

I've serviced 1 store today, stopped at OSH and got another can of flat black spray paint & the store for some pork rinds and rye crackers. Just got done hanging 1/2 the wash on the line.
It's 90F right now. Supposed to 'only' get to about 95F today.

Need to get my exercises done.

Sad news about Phyllis Diller. She sure had a wild life.

3pm
I love cast iron pans (& wrought iron decorations), so this is an interesting Q&A:
Any luck restoring old cast iron?

Archaeologists dig for a colonial-era black school

4:30pm
Ebooks I got today:
Healthy Herbal Tea in Just 5 Minutes
Beauty Gone Wild! Herbal Recipes for Gorgeous Skin & Hair (Herbs Gone Wild!)

No comments: