Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012

7:30am
Slept really well last night. Melatonin is helping. Woke up at a normal time.
I now weigh 111 lbs. I have to figure out what to eat to put some weight back on. Of course, if I start eating an actual breakfast that will probably help ... Eggs & bacon will be on my plate this morning.

Ezra decided to steal my vest that I had in the bathroom waiting to be put on before I go to work. My mom found it in her bedroom! Strange little thief. Now I need to swipe it with the lint brush to get all the hair off of it.

8:45am 
White Buffalo Was Not Murdered, Texas Authorities Say

Off to work I go ...

6:30pm
Today was a long day for me. Got 3 stores serviced. I was late getting to the farm & missed them. So, will have to go tomorrow.
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children »
GABRIELLE SWAINSON. Case Type: Endangered Missing. DOB: Jun 26, 1997, Sex: Female. Missing Date: Aug 18, 2012, Race: Black. Age Now: 15, Height: 5'2" (157 cm). Missing City: RICHLAND, Weight: 115 lbs ...

No comments: