Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, 2012

8am
Temps are supposed to be down to the 80s-low 90s this week. Great! Can't wait to get outside and start getting some things done out there. Have to find food first, though ...

2:30pm
Well, I walked Nikky to the mailbox. Then hung up the load of laundry and got right to work weeding. I weeded for 4 hours! I didn't even realize I'd been out that long. Under the shade of my big umbrella, it was nice! I didn't get overheated. Had my little timer set for every 30 minutes to take a good drink of water, too. I've eaten a late lunch and now going to clean the doves' cages and vacuum their room.

4pm
I am so glad I don't have human kids! I feel sorry for the parents who are required by law to poison their kids: Vaccine Exemptions Under Dire Threat

9:30pm
Another day seems to have flown by. Hope it's another nice day tomorrow so I can work in the yard again. I have a freecycler coming for a few books sometime tomorrow, too.

No comments: