Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26, 2012

2:30pm
It's been a lovely day so far. It's only 82F right now. I don't even have the AC on yet.
Walked Nikky to the mailbox. Did a load of laundry; hung it out and already put it away (as well as hung out a load for my mom.) Worked in the yard for 3 hours. It's looking pretty good. Still a looooong way to go to finish it all. Also had a freecycler come by for some books. I may have some more for her next week. But, I have to go through some stuff first.

I'm sitting here in my bedroom at my desk in front of the window with a nice breeze coming through. I love this kind of weather. Not too hot and not too cold.

Today's eBook snags:
Edible History: Easy Ancient Celtic, Gallic and Roman Techniques for Leavening Bread Without Modern Commercial Yeast 
Clydesdales: The World's Most Magical Horse
The Wisdom of the Native American Indians

4:30pm
Just finished repairing 4 kitchen drawers and a corner of the counter. Really needed them fixed quite some time ago, but kept putting it off. Needed to drill holes for small nails as the old drawers kept falling apart. They had little staples in them! Not long-lasting.

9pm
Time for some crossword puzzles before bed. Have 2 stores to service tomorrow. Should be another nice day, so I hope I'm home early enough to get some more things done outside.

No comments: