Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012

8am

THE BULB OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – Elephant Garlic –...  

1:30pm
It's been a pretty relaxing day, so far. I serviced one store (the traffic in Sacramento was horrible coming and going!) Just spent an hour weeding and measuring the fenceline for the other half of the yard. I'll need at least 20 panels, which I will get on Saturday.

Need to rest now before I do some housecleaning & exercises. I may have to turn on the AC today. It's already 89F. Oops. Gotta go out and close the shade umbrella. I forgot.

7pm
Just snagged this eBook:

Oh, my. Almost time to get ready for Criminal Minds and CSI. Where has this day gone!?

8pm

Crap. Damn politicians pushed my Criminal Minds to an hour later and no CSI! :( Sucks.

ACTIVE AMBER Alert: Lee Center – Boise,ID « AMBER Alert »
Incident. Verdell R Daniel (AKA Ric Daniel) committed Aggravated Battery to his 17 year old son, Lee Roy Center. Lee Roy Center has serious bodily injury. Verdell Daniel prevents medical treatment for...


 

No comments: