Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012

7am
If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. -Thomas Edison

NPH And Elton John On Vacation With Their Families Is The Cutest Thing Ever

8am
Half a load of wash hanging on the line & the other half in the dryer - hey, I'm not hanging my underwear outside! ;)

THE BULB OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – Iris reticulata Cantab –...

Don't want to work today, but going to get 2 stores serviced. I'll only have to work one day next week, so I will be able to work in the yard & get all those weeds out.

4:30pm
I. Am. Exhausted. Just got back home again. This heat is killing me. I got home at 3, but had to go right back out again because I forgot my bills! I usually pay them in the morning before work for the monthly bills. But, at least they are done for another month.We'll be going grocery shopping tomorrow, so will be broke again.
Not sure what the high was today, but it is 94F right now. Sure felt hotter.

7pm
I don't feel like I've really accomplished anything today. I don't even want to do the rest of my exercises! So, I'm not gonna.

Tomorrow won't be much better since I have to take my mom shopping. And then in the afternoon take Ezra to get his rabies shot. I really dread taking him out in the heat, even for a short time. I have to remember to get the crate out of the shed in the morning. And find a harness that will fit him (I have several in different sizes.)

So, I'm going to read some Magnificent Seven fanfic until bedtime!

No comments: