Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

8:45am
Ugh. I have to get back in the habit of eating breakfast! I set it up on my tablet alarm, so starting tomorrow I will get my reminder.
Gotta go to work now. I have to fill up the gas tank, stop at the bank for some cash, get millet sprays for the doves & then head out to the farm for milk before coming home.

1:15pm
Got all of the above done. I also stopped at Grocery Outlet for a few groceries and also a couple boxes of InstaBulb Lights for the closets. I've had 1 since they first came out, but decided to get 4 more so my mom can light her closet and we'll have a couple extras. But, I forgot to get batteries!
Have a load of laundry started.
~~~~~
May the sun bring you new energy by day.
May the moon softly restore you by night.
May the rain wash away your worries.
May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
May you walk gently through the world,
And know its beauty all the days of your life.
—Apache Prayer
~~~~~
4pm

THE BULB OF THE DAY FOR MID-SUMMER AND FALL PLANTING – The English Bluebell, Hyacinthoides non-scripta–...

Laundry is done. Did a little yard work for about 30 minutes. Pretty hot out there. It's 95F right now ...

7pm
My grocery list is getting too long ...

9pm
Saving Hope is starting. 

No comments: