Saturday, August 4, 2012

August 4, 2012

8am
Need to get ready to go grocery shopping. Fun ...

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children »
SHELBY PEARL REDECKER. Case Type: Endangered Missing. DOB: Mar 30, 2001, Sex: Female. Missing Date: Aug 2, 2012, Race: White. Age Now: 11, Height: 5'2" (157 cm). Missing City: MOUNTAIN VIEW, Weight: 1...
 
2:15pm
It feels like it's been a long day, but it's not over yet ... and, I don't feel like I've accomplised much ... we went to a couple stores here in Woodland. Broke again & didn't even get to the co-op for good food. Got a load of laundry hanging on the line. Made 4 pitchers-ful of tea. Still need to clean the doves' cages, vacuum and take Ezra to get his rabies shot at 4pm. Luckily, it's an overcast day, so not going to be too hot for him.
 
 
4pm
OK. Clearly, I cannot read. The shots clinic is not until SUNDAY at 4!!! Ezra is not a happy kitty. Drove over there only to see the big sign out front saying SUNDAY! Turned right around and came home. Have to do it all over again tomorrow ... It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow. Ugh.
 
6:30pm
I love this weather. It is 72F with a bit of a Delta Breeze and lovely cloud cover. No rain here, though ...
 
I'm going to go out and read before it gets totally dark out.

7pm
Well I read a chapter of Supernatural: Witch's Canyon outside while Nikky played in the yard. It started sprinkling. Love it! There wasn't much, but it was nice.
 
 
9pm
I'm hearing thunder in the distance!!! Wish it would've been closer and when I was outside earlier!

No comments: