Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

7:30am
Back to work today! Fun! ... not ...
Found out my credit limit was increased on my Walmart credit card. I've never asked for an increase, but I keep getting them! Hmmmm.

3:15pm
Wow. Long day. Just got home. Got 2 stores serviced and did some shopping at the co-op. Love that store. Good food.

4:15pm
OK. I have got to sort my email folders and make some message rules. I haven't seen my email since 9 this morning and there are almost 600 posts to wade through ... oops.

6:30pm
My mom's Shark Steam mop just arrived from UPS. Box sure was banged up, but there was nothing broken luckily. I've put it all together and we'll try it out tomorrow.

8pm
I just finished making this artwork for a tube challenge in one of my groups. The quote is from Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.
I'll make an Incredimail stationery with this as the header tomorrow.

Going to close up early because there is an episode of Perception on later tonight and have a few things to do before then.

No comments: