Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012

7:30am
Gotta go put the flag out before I forget!

Native American Tribe Allows Gay Marriage

Endangered Runaway: ADARA MCCORMACK (MO): ADARA MCCORMACK, Age Now: 16, Missing: 09/10/2012. Missing...

  THE FLOWER BULB OF THE DAY FOR FALL PLANTING – Allium pulchellum -...

10am

Oil check is late. Better come before next Tues. I need to pay more bills with it!

Going to test out my mom's new Shark steam mop now. Had her sweep the floors first.

OK. That wasn't too bad. I'm not totally impressed with it, though. But, I know I am the only one that's going to be using it. I doubt very much she will. It's the same with a lot of the appliances I've bought for her. She rarely if ever uses them ...

Going to go hang magic lights in my mom's closet now.

11:45am

Done. She has lights in her closet now. One on each end. So, now I can have 2 for my closet and 1 for the shed. I'll do the others another day.

Going to make a smoothie for lunch. I'm out of blueberries, so it will be strawberry or raspberry with the banana ...

2:15pm

ebook snags: 

Gluten Free Pancakes and Waffles

Homemade Comfort Food For Your Dog - Easy Recipes That Take Minutes!

The Gluten-Free Good Health Cookbook: The Delicious Way to Strengthen Your Immune System and Neutralize Inflammation

8:15pm

Closing up early tonight. Have to bring the flag in then take Nikky out before the new episode of White Collar starts!!

No comments: