Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

8am

THE FLOWER BULB OF THE DAY FOR FALL PLANTING – The Tassel Hyacinth, Muscari Comosum –...

1pm
Just watched this new ad and really like it. 
Obama’s Stirring New Gay Rights Ad

ACTIVE AMBER Alert: Kennedy McLaurin – Goldsboro,NC « AMBER Alert »
Home » Alerts » ACTIVE AMBER Alert: Kennedy McLaurin – Goldsboro,NC. Amber Alert. ACTIVE AMBER Alert: Kennedy McLaurin – Goldsboro,NC. Spread the Word. Incident. The child was abducted by the suspects...

4:15pm
Now my mom wants me to start buying extra milk from our farmer so we can freeze the extra for when their cows dry up (they have 2 milk cows right now) in March. Good idea, but I may have to buy a few more big jars soon ...

5:15pm 
I sure hope my oil check is in the mailbox in the morning. I have bunches of bills due soon, plus milk and gas to buy.

6:45pm
Just came in from reading 3 chapters of Supernatural: Witch's Canyon. Hope to finish it tomorrow and start on book 3 of the series. I've been reading very slowly lately!

Today's ebook snags:
The Importance of Being Denny
Turbulence 3: Red-Eye Dawn (gay romance)
Under a Falling Star 
Back-up
See Right Through (Savannah)
Wrong Turn (The Shenandoah Pack Series)
Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow)
New Discoveries (Book 1 of the New Discoveries Series)
Rainbows All Around Us
Pole Star
Luscious Love
First Kiss
33 Simple Gluten-Free Lunch Recipes (Fast, Easy and Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes) 
Gluten Free Cupcake Recipes

7:45pm
I was going to get some creating done, but then I remembered Criminal Minds and CSI are on tonight, so going to close up early.        

No comments: