Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15, 2012

8am
I have the first load of wash started. Might do a second load of sheets later.
Need to eat something for breakfast.

1:30pm

Endangered Runaway: KAELYNNE PAEZ (CA): KAELYNNE PAEZ, Age Now: 14, Missing: 09/09/2012. Missing Fro...

Finished 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the doves' cages & vacuumed their room and the kitchen and my bedroom; changed sheets on my bed; going to make some taco seasoning to stock up and later will make an egg & spinach dish for dinner.
Still need to pin together the toilet cloths to sew later today.

4pm
Cleaned out my car of a lot of junk and things that need to be washed. Will vacuum it out tomorrow.
Made taco seasoning from scratch. Made about 1 cup, so that should last us a while.
Have everything set out to make dinner, so better get to it. 
Toilet cloths will be done after dinner.

6pm
Wow. This day is nearly gone! Going outside to read now.

6:45pm
Read 2 chapters of Supernatural: Bone Key. Starting to get good.
Snagged these ebooks today:

7:45pm
So ... didn't get any sewing done after all. Two sewing machines in my office in the living room. None in my bedroom office ... need to go through the craft boxes and shelves as I was sure I had a little portable hand-held sewing machine at one time. I could use that at my desk since I am too lazy to go in the other room! Will look in the morning.

No comments: