Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

8:15am
Well, it looks like I will have the day off today. They still don't have the display at the new store and not enough product was sent to fill it if it was. So, extra product is now being sent, too. Supposed to go tomorrow AFTERNOON. I don't work in the afternoon normally. But, will have to if all of it shows up on time. The store opens on Wednesday! This set has been so unorganized ...

10:30am
I went and paid a bill, bought a hand-sewer & batteries for it and got a couple things at the grocery store. Sad that this grocery store around the corner will be closing soon. They've already moved their pharmacy to another store in their chain across town. This store I can walk or ride my bike to in just a couple of minutes. The next closest is nearly a mile away. Plus, I get my gas at this store!! And, one of my banks has a branch inside!

12:30pm 
14 Bleach-Free Surface Disinfectants

Tooth is starting to hurt again ...

Going to bring in the laundry off the line. Then, have a couple of swaps to package and also organize some of my receipts into envelopes.

2pm
Google needs to stop asking me for a mobile phone number when they make me log in! Don't have one!

4:30pm
Today's ebook snag:
JeBouffe Home Canning Step by Step Guide (second edition) Revised and Expanded

5:30pm
I feel awful. Tylenol gave me a stomach ache and my tooth still hurts a bit.

9pm
I don't want to work tomorrow. Still feel awful. My stomach is a mess.

Going to close up. Perception season finale on later tonight. 

No comments: