Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 18-19-20, 2012

9/18/12
8am
Woke up with a migraine. This is not my day (or week ...) Waiting to find out if everything has arrived at the new store.


THE FLOWER BULB OF THE DAY FOR FALL PLANTING – Fritillaria imperialis CROWN IMPERIAL RUBRUM –...

9:15am
Well, everything is supposed to be at the store by 10:30am. Except for the graphics, which were sent to me and won't arrive until Thursday! So, I will have to go back and put up the graphics! Ridiculous!

5pm
Migraine from hell ...


Endangered Runaway: CHRISTIAN GALVIS (FL): CHRISTIAN GALVIS, Age Now: 16, Missing: 09/18/2012. Missi...

9/19/12
8am
Migraine was really bad last night, but I was able to watch White Collar's season finale!
Still have migraine this morning. Staying home.


THE FLOWER BULB OF THE DAY FOR FALL PLANTING – Galanthus Elwesii, A Snowdrop -...

3pm
Migraine may be leaving, but earache starting ...

Today's ebook snags:




I feel so exhausted!

9/20/12
7am
Migraine is finally pretty much over. No earache or toothache. So, going to work today.   

THE FLOWER BULB OF THE DAY FOR FALL PLANTING – The Delft Blue Hyacinth –...

Family Abduction: AILENE LANDER (AL): AILENE LANDER, Age Now: 15, Missing: 09/17/2012. Missing From ...

6pm
This week has pretty much SUCKED! I hate my new store. It's been nothing but problems so far. And, I just shifted my damn tooth again. I am so much pain! I dread tomorrow. I hope the furnace maintenance goes smoothly. My luck, I doubt it ...

And, Monday is jury duty. So, next week looks to be SUCKY, too ...

I'm not a happy camper right now.

Today's ebook snags:



 


7:30pm
Helpful Hint
Helpful Hint To easily remove paper decals or bumper stickers, wipe them repeatedly with white vinegar. Let the vinegar soak in. After a few minutes, the stickers should peel off easily.
 

No comments: