Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

8am
Hopefully, this will be a nice, relaxing day for me. I need it! Going to the co-op for a few groceries later. Have a load of laundry in the washer.

Snagged ebooks:
51 Amazing Gluten-Free Appetizer Recipes (Fast, Easy and Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes)

The Paleo Aficionado Dinner Recipe Cookbook (The Paleo Diet Meal Recipe Cookbooks)

Gluten Free Cupcakes - Fabulous Gluten Free Dessert Recipes (Gluten Free Cookbook - The Gluten Free Recipes Collection)

Gluten-Free Meals: The Video Guide

Cinnamon Benefits: Wonderful Cinnamon for Treats and Health

72 Delicious Recipes for Dogs: Easy, Healthy, Homemade

1:30pm
It was such a nice day ... And, then, I came home ... nothing but complaints as soon as I'm through the door ...

Laundry is in. Going to clean the doves' cages and vacuum after I rest a bit.

   

No comments: