Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

8am
It's Labor Day!
I am surprised that my mom is already outside working in the yard! Shocked. Two days in a row! She's cutting back the lavender bushes, so I can dig them up. They were here when we bought the place and not in the best condition. Going to get new ones after the fence is done.

Noon
Only spent about 90 minutes outside today. But, got everything moved away from the wooden fence. Just need to dig up the lavender bush stumps. They are so rotted, so it was time for them to go.

Have a couple of recipes I hope to make today. Taco seasoning and refrigerator cucumber salad. Also, some antibacterial soap!

2:30pm
Made the Refrigerated Pickled Salad recipe, but didn't make the seasoning as I'm out of one of the ingredients I need for it. Now to make soap!

2:45pm
I made this Antibacterial Soap.
It smells and feels so nice on my hands!

6pm
Nice, quiet day. I expected the neighbors on both sides to barbecue or be noisy. But, they must have gone elsewhere! I'm going out to read for a bit before it gets dark.

Read 2 chapters of Supernatural: Witch's Canyon. Should finish by the end of the week. Then to the next book in the series.

7:30pm
New episode of Perception on later tonight.

No comments: