Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012

7:45am
I sure don't feel like working on the fence, but will do it. It has to get done this week. My mom is already outside cleaning up the lavender branches she cut yesterday.

Have a load of laundry started.

12:30pm
I got quite a bit done on the fence! Hopefully, Martin will be able to help tomorrow. If not, oh well. I can do it! See:
Those posts will hopefully be out by the weekend. They are really rotted.

Having this for lunch - garlic cheese and olives on pork rinds! Like little mini-pizzas without any carbs.
2:30pm
Dusted the kitchen ceiling and wiped down the fronts of the cabinets and drawers.
Nikky has a bad habit of stealing my feather duster!

Going to do some of my exercises now. Haven't done them for a few days.

3:30pm
Snagged ebook:
Where I am Now

6pm
I cannot believe this ... I forgot to put the flag out yesterday. And, I missed John Barrowman's first day of hosting Attack of the Show on G4. I thought it was supposed to be at 7pm. It was at 4! Hope I can catch the rerun of it. He's supposed to host for 2 more days, I think.

Dinner was so good. Used my Refrigerator Pickled Salad on top of a regular salad. Yum. 

Time to go read outside for a bit.

7pm
Oh, yay! I didn't miss Attack of the Show!! John is so funny!

11:30pm
White Collar was really good tonight.
Got caught up playing a HOG game and lost track of time. So tired.

No comments: