Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012

8am
Mornings are starting to feel cooler again. Fall will be here soon.

3pm
I feel so tired. I got the fence panels leveled where I could (cement from the wooden posts is in the way in a couple of spots) and tied the panels together for sturdiness until I can get the rest leveled and then soldered together. Will be a while before I get to that stage. I still have to do that in the other yard. Hopefully, I can also get the rest of the panels in the next month so I can finally finish surrounding the yard & get all the gates put up.

I got a load of wash done, too.

Tomorrow, we'll be moving the big fish tank into the doves' room, so that will take most of the morning. Sunday, I'm just going to play online. Next week will be busy, although I am taking Tuesday off for Patriot's Day. Gotta remember to hang my flag since I forgot on Labor Day.

CHP: 2 kids abducted from Monterey Co; statewide Amber Alert issued »
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for two children abducted from Monterey County, the California Highway Patrol said Friday.

The water went out for an hour or so this morning. Apparently a pipe broke somewhere in the middle of the park, so the main in the back was turned off ... without informing anyone. Quite a few of us were out looking for answers. Luckily, my mom was done washing dishes and my load of laundry was already on the line.

5:30pm
Whew! My mouth is on fire. Dinner was Spicy chicken tortilla pizzas. Sooo messy, but sooo good.
Nikky had raw chicken feet for dinner. First time. She looooooved them!! My Primal pup!

No comments: