Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

Well, I seem to have failed to keep up with posting to my online shops the past few days. I didn't even look at email yesterday. Caught up with all that today, so hope to get back on track tomorrow since I'm taking the day off of work for Armistice/Veteran's Day. I put my flag out at 11am today and will put it out all day tomorrow.

I'll be pulling my old XP computer out of the closet tomorrow and setting it up in my office in the living room. It has a program on it that I need to use to burn some dvds for my mom. I hate the programs installed on my laptop and this new computer for burning. But, I can't figure out how to get it off of the XP to use on them! I may need to use one of my old TVs as the monitor since it's monitor was going out last time it was hooked up. We'll see.

Tomorrow I will get a magazine or two listed, as well as updating a few of my book and magazine listings on Bonanza and Listia.

No comments: