Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

It took a while, but I think I've got my Bonanza shop cleared up. There were a few things I had already sold offline and forgot to remove, plus moved some magazines to my Listia shop. Will move more during the week until they are all off of Bonanza. I also found some more Martha Stewart Living magazines that I'll be listing tomorrow.
So, I've listed some Ceramics magazines from 1983 to my Listia shop. My mom, aunt, cousins and I used to make a LOT of ceramics. I still have most of the ones that I made and many of my mom's and aunt's. Most of them are displayed on shelves in the dove's room.
Speaking of the doves. Big Boy, Little Boy, Little Girl and Squabbie have all moved out of the big cage and back into regular bird cages. I never did get around to eating Squabbie this summer! So, he's obviously here for the duration. He's rooming with Little Boy, now (in the white cage.) I think they are happy. Any eggs that Little Girl lays will now be eaten. ;)

Ceramics - The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 12, Number 10 - July, 1983

Ceramics -The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 12, Number 11 -August, 1983
Ceramics -The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 12, Number 12 - Sept., 1983
Ceramics -The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 13, Number 1 -October, 1983
Ceramics - The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 13, Number 2 - Nov., 1983
Ceramics - The World's Most Fascinating Hobby, Volume 13, Number 3 - Dec., 1983
And, I've listed a very nice trio of sports team sweatshirts in my Bonanza shop.
Charlotte Hornets NBA Sweatshirt
 
As I mentioned above, tomorrow I'll be listing several Martha Stewart Living magazines in my Listia shop. A couple of them are still in their original plastic mailing pouch. Never opened.

No comments: