Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

I hope everyone is having a safe holiday weekend. I stayed home and read. Now, I have to catch up on a few things. I have several sales and swaps to package up to mail tomorrow morning. Then, I will get to adding a few more things to my shops.
The seed starters I mentioned in the last blog, I won't be able to list after all. My mom decided to keep them.
I have listed another set of 5 Amber Glass Dropper Bottles - Used on Listia. I have a lot of these. 
Also, on Listia, I've added another year (1984) of Ceramics magazines, so just go to my Listia page, as there are quite a few!
Tomorrow, I have a couple of shelves to build in the doves' room as they are now in the separate cages and I want those on their own shelves rather than sitting on the big cage. I want to fold that one up and put it in the shed. I'll take pictures when I have them up.
Hopefully, it won't be an all day job and I'll be able to list a couple of things in my Bonanza shop.
 

No comments: