Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012

Well, it's election day in the USA. And, I forgot to put my flag out ... I'll remember next week for Armistice Day ... er, Veteran's Day. Does anyone remember when it was called Armistice Day?
Anyway, I've been enjoying some of the Tweets and Facebook posts about the election results tonight. Some people really get into this stuff! Some of it's really informative, some is hilarious and a lot is a load of qurap!
So, I finally took the time tonight to get my newest cookbook find up in my Bonanza shop. I think you'll enjoy this brand new (still in its wrapper!) hardback book. I'd love to open it up and look through it, but I'm being good. I'll leave that to its new owner!
Check it out here: Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites Cookbook - NEW!
Tomorrow, check out my Listia shop for 5 amber glass dropper bottles! Great for herbals or essential oils.

No comments: