Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

This day just seemed to fly by! I didn't get a chance to go through the magazines as I had planned. So, will do that when I get home from work tomorrow so I can get some listed in my Listia shop.
I stopped at one of the big produce stands on the way home today and got a big bag of Serrano peppers that I hope to get dehydrated this weekend.
I also stopped at a GoodWill to pick up a couple of things for swaps and found this really cool cake blade with a beaded handle. It is something I may attempt to make in the future. I should have taken a picture of it before I packaged it.
This is a similar idea to the one I bought.
Italian Wedding favors, Bridal shower favors, Sweet 16 favors,  anniversary favors, birthday favors,  Wedding favors, Engagement favors Wedding accessories, Guest book, Cake & Knife server, Flutes sets, pen set, Toasting glass set


We had some wonderful rain today. I loved being out in it. It may rain again tomorrow.

No comments: