Friday, January 11, 2013

January 10-11, 2013

January 10, 2013
9am
On my way to the post office.

Noon
Got free raspberries with my BelAir rewards card when I went to the post office (it's inside the store) this morning.

I now have a bunch more swaps packaged, but will wait until Monday to mail them.

Having a yummy, spicy grilled cheese on Pumpernickel for lunch.

Got a couple of things listed on Listia. Will do more later, but going out to work in the yard for a bit, now. I must be crazy. It's only 48F right now ...

2pm
Wow. I was outside longer than planned. Frozen fingers. Forgot to take my timer outside with me.

Shoot. Just remembered there is a birthday next week that I have to mail the package out NOW. Ugh.

January 11, 2013
8:30am
Got interested in a story I was reading yesterday and didn't get any of my blogs posted, so am continuing them today ...

9:15am
Listening to Benny Goodman & his Orchestra.
Cleaned the glass on the big aquarium.

1:15pm
Working on more paper beads. Also got a cross-stitch kit listed in my Bonanza store!

5:45pm
I've listened to The Big Band Era music all day. Very enjoyable.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.




Soaking some oats to make oatmeal in the morning. Haven't had any in ages, but found that Bob's Red Mill has gluten-free oats!

7:15pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 4.






Completely finished 40 beads ... they have 2 decoupage coats. Hope to get 60 more coated tomorrow.

8:45pm
Just watched part 8 of Adventures of Captain Marvel!

Soaked my feet in Epsom salts. Niiiice. Also, read another chapter of Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

No comments: