Monday, January 14, 2013

January 13-14, 2013

January 13, 2013
1pm
Just haven't been in the mood today to do much but read fanfic.
Though I did make some yummy foods for lunch and a snack later.

Might make more beads later and also get my paperwork ready for tomorrow. But, that's about it.

It's been really cold overnight here. Not normal in my memory. Regularly 27-29F for several days. And, it's only 43F right now.

8:45pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 6.


Just watched part 10 of Adventures of Captain Marvel!

 ~~~~~
January 14, 2013
5:30pm
Such a long work day for me. I didn't get home until 3! And, I had no lunch!
Dinner was yummy, though!
Finally got my oil check, so can pay the rest of this month's bills tomorrow before work. Will be another very long day.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7:15pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 7.


8:45pm
Just watched part 11 of Adventures of Captain Marvel!
One more part to go!



THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Pompom Dahlia, Marble Ball –...

No comments: