Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

7:45am

THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Cactus Dahlia, Isadora –...
I'm really not happy with Bonney Plumbing that put in our furnace last October. I JUST got a letter from them about needing to call the county inspector to check on the job! When they put in the water heater, THEY made the appt. for me! Isn't that what I pay them thousands of dollars for!? The permit expires in a week! WTF!! And the guy doesn't work on Fridays and next Monday is a holiday. And, I had to leave a message on his machine hoping he'd get back to me! I'm probably going to have to pay for another damn permit! I doubt I'll be renewing my maintenance plan with them. Not happy.

4:30pm
Another really long day. Before I left at 9 this morning, I got the appointment for the furnace inspection. It will be on Thurs., thank goodness. Before the permit expires!

Was able to get a big bill paid before work and then got 2 stores serviced. Long day, but it went pretty well.

Also got some cool stuff in the mail from a swap and a lovely card from my friend Darla and her family.

Having some tea while I wait for dinner. My mom made a soup in the crockpot.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7:15pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 8.


8:45pm
Just watched part 12 of Adventures of Captain Marvel!
That was the last part. Tomorrow will start another nightly vintage serial.

No comments: