Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

5:30 pm
Another nice, but very cold day. Got 2 stores serviced in Sacramento and stopped at Trader Joe's for a few things. Found a really good goat cheese there. So creamy!

Coming home, the traffic was awful. There had been a wreck on Highway 99 (which, thankfully, I never use!) But, it affected all the highways in the area. The lighted traffic signs were warning everyone of the wreck. Luckily, I know some shortcuts and got through it all fairly quickly and took the Old River Road home. I prefer that road anyway, rather than I-5.

Tomorrow, will be taking the day off since I am expecting the county inspector to check on the furnace. I may run out and pay a bill and get more groceries afterward. Maybe.


January 15, 2013 THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Dinnerplate Dahlia, Lilac Time –...
6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7:30pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 9.

9:15pm
OMG! Criminal Minds made me cry at the end!!! Poor Spencer! I did not expect that end.
I am pissed about CSI - the damn cable or something is cutting out and the digital signal keeps stalling ... 

10:15pm
Just watched part 1 of
Batman and Robin! It is a serial from 1949.

No comments: