Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013

2pm
Another pretty day. It is 60F right now. I'd love to work in the yard ... but, somehow I cut my right thumb-tip so feel kind of useless. It is very painful. So, can't pull weeds ...
So, I went shopping earlier today and paid a bill. I'm waiting for the leftover chicken to heat up in the oven. I have a load of laundry running in the washer. I have a few things I need to package up to mail tomorrow. After I eat, I need to see where the oxygen sensor is in my Toyota as I need to replace it before I try to get it smogged in a couple of weeks. So much to do ...

This evening I hope to get more beads coated before listing another batch of 100 online. And, I'll also be adding some things to the donation pile for UCP.

Have a lot planned for tomorrow, too. We need to go to Home Depot for some curtain rods for the kitchen window. Then, I need to put some shelves up in my mom's room. After that, I hope to locate all of my yarn stash so I can start doing some loom knitting.

3:30pm

THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Decorative Dahlia, Otto’s Thrill –...
6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7:30pm
Listening to The Adventures of Superman: Batman's Great Mystery part 11. Last part!
  Must find another radio show to listen to tomorrow!
Got a ton of stuff packaged to mail tomorrow!

"All good things are wild and free." --Henry David Thoreau, American author/philosopher

8:45pm
Just watched part 2 of Batman and Robin!

No comments: