Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

8am
Ugh. Work today. Must eat first.
Rice crackers and pecan butter.


5pm
Waiting for dinner. Having baked heart and hash browns.

Been home a couple of hours. Got 2 stores serviced, as planned.

I got a load of laundry done, put the puppy playpen in the shed, swept the carport steps and landing, and wiped down the folding door between the kitchen and living room.

After dinner, I need to work on my other blogs for a bit. And, get some things listed on Listia and maybe Bonanza, too.

I hope to make a few more paper beads, too. Need to get a bunch ready to put on my craft blog ...

6:15pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7pm
Listening to CBS Radio Mystery Theater Radio - Cold Storage. Creepy good stuff. Wish I had all the episodes, but only have about ten of them.

8:15pm
Just watched part 2 of Adventures of Captain Marvel! It's an old serial from 1941. Ten parts to go. I'll be watching one or two each night.

9pm
Well, I didn't get any new blogs set up and didn't get anything listed. Must do double tomorrow. And, need to make more beads!!!
It's time for a sudoku puzzle or two.

No comments: