Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

3:30pm
I've had a very busy day off today.
I rearranged my bedroom somewhat so I could get the surge protectors put in where I have easy access to them and the electronics are all protected now.
I put up 4 of the LED lights under the two kitchen cabinets by the window. The others will have to wait for another day.
One load of laundry done.
Packages ready to mail tomorrow.
Some labels made for food jars.
Still trying to find a little gift I bought last month for a birthday present this month. It's around here somewhere! Hope to find it tonight so I can mail tomorrow.

What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury

4pm
Yay! Found the missing present!

Also, rounded up more glass dropper bottles to put up on Listia later this week. Two different sets. Need to boil them out and peel the labels off before I get them put up.

Starting a late batch of bone broth. Should have started it earlier today. 

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7:30pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 2.
 
8:45pm
Just watched part 5 of Batman and Robin!  

No comments: