Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013

7:45am
I was not in the mood to blog yesterday. Came home after servicing 2 stores and started reading fanfic and didn't stop!


THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Dinnerplate Dahlia, Kelvin Floodlight –...

THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Dinnerplate Dahlia, Sir Alfred Ramsey –...
6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read the last chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause. Will start reading 
Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon tomorrow.

7:30pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 4.
8:45pm
Just watched part 7 of Batman and Robin!

9pm
This is amazing. Gives me some incentive to get my terrariums started this weekend! 
Thriving since 1960, my garden in a bottle: Seedling sealed in its own ecosystem and watered just once in 53 years
 ~~~~~
Save $5 Instantly on Magazines  

No comments: