Monday, January 28, 2013

January 26-28, 2013

January 26, 2013
8:30am
Last week was exhausting for me for some reason. I think next week will be, too. It's gotta be all these darn special projects in my stores. Good money, but tiring. But, I am getting home later than usual and no time for all my blogs along with everything else I need to do at home.
Will be adding switches to the under-cabinet lights I put up last weekend. Then put up more lights under the cabinets by the stove. After I clean the doves' cages.



THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The German Butterball Potato –...
I am 3 days behind on my Facebook timeline ... :(

10:45am
Birds are done; laundry's done; time to work on the lights.

January 27, 2013
My blogging sure seems to be hit and miss lately ...
THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – Potatoes – Potatoes are...
11:15am
Got the new shelves up in my mom's bedroom cabinet. I don't really like it, but it will work for all her puzzles.

Need to clean up the yard of Nikki's daily messes. The neighbors are having a kiddie party for their daughter's birthday this afternoon. Hard to believe she's 2 already. Her grandpa built her a huge wooden playhouse that they hauled into their backyard the other night.


Chimpanzees and humans differ by just over one percent of DNA. In fact, biologically, chimpanzees are more closely related to humans than they are to gorillas. Share a Chimpanzee Hug today!

5pm
Curtis came over and brought a big bin of puzzles that were Jeanne's that my mom has been wanting him to bring. He'll be back in few days to help me figure out what part I need for my car to get the 'check engine' light to go away so I can get it smogged. It's registration is due in a couple of weeks.

January 28, 2013

THE “SEED” OF THE DAY – The Ancient Fingerling Potato, Purple Peruvian –...
5:30pm
OK. So, my mom has been begging (seriously!) for a NuWave oven. Damn commercials! So, I researched it. Won't buy from their website. They don't accept PayPal and I don't want to automatically be put in their 'club'. Plus, I don't need all the extras offered. And, I don't want two of them. So, I found one on eBay to get her. It does come with the pizza kit, but we'll find a use for that.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in 
Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

7:30pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 6.
 
8:45pm
Just watched part 9 of Batman and Robin!

No comments: