Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013

8am
It was 27 F when I got up an hour ago. It's 28F now. Too cold. Frost on the ground!

I weighed 110 lbs. this morning. I've gained a few lbs. back finally. Nine more to go. I lost too much weight last year and went past my goal of 119 lbs. Might take me the rest of the year!

Need to get all the bills together before work and eat something, too.

Made a sale last night, but no time to package it this morning. Will have to send it tomorrow.

4:14pm
Got 2 stores serviced today; paid the bulk of the monthly bills; went to the farm for 5 dozen eggs. Been home a couple of hours. Got a load of laundry done and pulled weeds outside for 30 minutes. My fingers are cold now! So, having some tea!

5:30pm
I can't believe it's already 5:30! This day flew by.

6:15pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: The Unholy Cause.

7pm
Listening to CBS Radio Mystery Theater Radio - Death Rides A Stallion.


7:45pm
Trying to figure out names for 2 new blogs. There aren't a lot of 'Q' words that I can choose from for the subjects I want in these blogs.
 
8:15pm
Just watched part 3 of Adventures of Captain Marvel! Great cliffhanger!


9:30pm
Just watched the first webisode of Willie Garson's Whole Day Down ... it's quite ... bizarre ... there are 5 more, I think.
Time for some sudoku before bed.

No comments: